One of my favorite things to do is create a fun to-do list every time the summer season rolls around. I’m a bit late this year because I now live in Naples, Florida where it feels like summer year round. Summertime snuck up on me, but there is time to catch up and embrace every minute of it. Here’s my wish list for Summer 2016.
What’s on your list?
1. Bake a pie.
2. Move into my new home.
3. Go to a summer jazz concert on the beach.
4. Buy a pineapple float for the pool (accomplished as evidenced in my photo!).
5. Host a dinner party.
6. Play board games.
7. Watch a sunset on the beach.
8. Write hand-written letters.
9. Visit my favorite ice cream shop.
10. Go to the movies to see a summer blockbuster.
11. Have a movie marathon one evening.
12. Go on a breakfast date.
13. Hang string lights on my backyard lanai.
14. Go on a boat ride.
15. Celebrate my birthday.
16. Go on a kayak tour.
17. Bike rides on my beach cruiser.
18. Read books by the pool.
19. Go bowling.
20. Walk along the Naples Pier.